Sunday 14 June 2009

brainstorming and gift wrapping

howdy folks!
so I've been doing a lot of brainstorming lately to come up with new and quirky ideas for my latest range of jewellery, still a working progress though so that's all I'm going to say on that.

I've also been working on ideas to improve the service i give so from July I'm going to introduce a gift wrapping service for the jewellery items. this will include a small fabric gift bag ( different styles will be available) the item will also be wrapped in colourful tissue paper (or small bubble wrap pocket depending on the item), so its all perfect to be given as a gift. a small charge will be added for this service. alternatively you will be able to buy the gift bags , which will be hand made by me, separate so you can use them for anything.

that's all for now
thanks for reading!!!!

No comments: